Simply Sisters takes pride in providing a comfortable and restful space for you to call home during your stay.
All bed, bath, and kitchen linens are provided.
Simply Sisters has AC for the balmy summer days and radiated heat for chilly evenings.
• One private bedroom
• Master Suite has two twin beds or can be converted to a king-size bed
• One full bath with walk-in shower and a half bath
• Two spacious work areas with 6' & 8’ tables with chairs, lamps, Cricut, printer, 2 large ironing boards, 2 irons, design wall, raised cutting table
• Dining room is adjacent to the work areas and can be used as additional work space
• Living room with Dish Network TV
• Fully-equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee & tea
• Piano & CD player
• Five private bedrooms and two large bedrooms with two beds in each.
(Most bedrooms have their own sink & mirror)
• Two full baths with walk-in shower or tub w/shower
• Three large bedrooms with two beds in each.
(All bedrooms have their own sink and mirror.)
• A full bath with tub/shower
• A living space with kitchenette
An open porch invites you... to relax outside at Simply Sisters – the perfect place to unwind or just chat. With ramp access to the house, toting your luggage and craft projects will be a breeze!
• Our kitchen is fully equipped and has a pantry of staples for your use.
Coffee and tea is provided.
• Kitchen equipment includes: antique dishes and serving pieces, basic pots and pans, crockpot, coffee makers, Keurig, glass beverage server, mini food processor, blender, toaster, and dishwasher.
• Catering services can be arranged. Contact us for details.
Planning a Special Event?
Whether it's a wedding or anniversary, consider Simply Sisters!
The rehearsal supper can be held in a relaxing atmosphere – inside, on the front porch or under the maple tree.
Afterwards, the bridal party or out-of-town guests can have the house to themselves, with plenty of room to prepare for the special day.
Sleeping accommodations up to 18 guests in 12 bedrooms & 4.5 bathrooms.
Your special day can be held on the lawn, the front porch, or inside.
- Up to 75 people for outdoor ceremony & reception
- Up to 40 people for inside ceremony & reception
- Includes entire use of grounds & main floor of house*
- Tent/chair/table rental is an additional fee.
* Entire house can be used if reservation includes an overnight stay.
The next day can be relaxing for a brunch and gift-opening. No need to rush as check-out is 3 p.m.
Rates & Details:
- $135* per hour, for your ceremony and/or reception - minimum 3 hour rental required. Includes an additional 3 hour set-up!
- Receptions going beyond 7 p.m. must include an overnight stay.
- One night stay for entire house - add $600*
- Two night stay for entire house - add $1100*
A deposit of 50% of total amount is required to hold reservation along with a signed contract stating the rules and details of your event.
Remaining amount is due 30 days prior to event. Cancellations must be made 90 days prior to event for 50% refund.
No refund if cancellation is less than 90 days. A $500 damage deposit is also required and will be refunded within one week if no damages occur.
*MN sales tax will be added.
Prop rental and custom decorating services are available for an additional fee.
Simply Sisters has a list of preferred vendors or you can use your own!
If you need assistance with any details, just ask!
• Certified massage therapist for appoint. Must schedule 2 weeks prior to stay.
If you would like to make a reservation, please contact us.