Simply Sisters takes pride in providing a comfortable and restful space for you to call home during your stay.
All bed, bath, and kitchen linens are provided.
Simply Sisters has AC for the balmy summer days and radiated heat for chilly evenings.
• One private bedroom
• Master Suite has two twin beds or can be converted to a king-size bed
• One full bath with walk-in shower and a half bath
• Two spacious work areas with 6' & 8’ tables with chairs, lamps, Cricut, printer, 2 large ironing boards, 2 irons, design wall, raised cutting table
• Dining room is adjacent to the work areas and can be used as additional work space
• Living room with Dish Network TV
• Fully-equipped kitchen with complimentary coffee & tea
• Piano & CD player
• Five private bedrooms and two large bedrooms with two beds in each.
(Most bedrooms have their own sink & mirror)
• Two full baths with walk-in shower or tub w/shower
• Three large bedrooms with two beds in each.
(All bedrooms have their own sink and mirror.)
• A full bath with tub/shower
• A living space with kitchenette
An open porch invites you... to relax outside at Simply Sisters – the perfect place to unwind or just chat. With ramp access to the house, toting your luggage and craft projects will be a breeze!
Also...enjoy shopping at Simply Sisters!
Vintage & handcrafted items are for sale in designated areas!
• Our kitchen is fully equipped and has a pantry of staples for your use.
Coffee and tea is provided.
• Kitchen equipment includes: antique dishes and serving pieces, basic pots and pans, crockpot, coffee makers, glass beverage server, mini food processor, blender, electric tea kettle, toaster.
• Catering services can be arranged. Contact us for details.
• Certified massage therapist for appoint. Must schedule 2 weeks prior to stay.
If you would like to make a reservation, please contact us.